News & Resources
CCM Health serves the communities in southwestern Minnesota and the area around Montevideo. Stay informed about upcoming events, specialty provider dates, and more in our blog and calendar. Our team treats our patients like family, and we want you to have the information you need to stay healthy and informed.
Stay Updated About Specialty Provider Dates, Upcoming Events, and More
Our calendar of upcoming events is an important resource for patients and local community members. Learn more about educational opportunities near your home, news and CCM Health updates.
Learn More About Our Hospital and Outreach Clinics
CCM Health is founded on the ideals of giving every patient personalized and compassionate care. Our medical team regularly travels to our other clinics throughout the region to provide specialized services and check-ups. Learn more about our services and contact information at our individual location pages for the:
If you are a new patient or prospective employee, you can learn more about our individual clinics and philosophy at CCM Health. Our team of general practitioners and specialty staff play an important role in providing information and resources. Patients and visitors can also learn more about our patient services that are designed to help patients recover and stay healthy.
Stay Updated About CCM Health
- CCM Health ranked 38th Best Place to Work
- Minnesota Farmers Donate Soy-Based Shoes to CCM Health Employees
- CCM Health Speech Pathologist, Gretchen Reeves Involved in Pioneer PBS Documentary
- CCM Health Welcomes Ali Peterson, APRN, CNP, CNM
- CCM Health Welcomes Eleazar Briones II, MD
- CCM Health Earns Recognition of the American Diabetes Association®
- Jane Wrede, PhD, APRN, FACNM recognized as Fellow in the American College of Nurse-Midwives Board of Governors 2022
- CCM Health Recognized as Modern Healthcare’s 2022 Best Places to Work
- Tasha Eichorn, APRN, CNP Joins CCM Health’s Provider Group
- CCM Health Welcomes Brittiny Cherveny, APRN, CNP
- CCM Health Community Investment Program Donates $30,000 to Local Organizations
- CCM Health Adds Neonatal Virtual Care Services through Children’s Minnesota