For more information or to schedule an appointment please call:
Chronic Care Management
CCM Health’s Chronic Care Management is a care coordination service offered to our patients that have two or more chronic conditions and various health needs. We assist patients with overcoming barriers to improving their health, while navigating the ever-changing healthcare system. Registered Nurse Care Coordinators work together with patients, their providers, staff, and outside entities to plan, coordinate, and manage services based on the individual needs and goals of the patient. Chronic Care Management works to help patients prevent unnecessary visits and achieve better health outcomes through a holistic approach.
Benefits of Chronic Care Management:
- 24/7 access to a health care professional
- Priority access to your care team for urgent appointments
- Complete review of preventive care needs and scheduling of those needs
- Medication review to assure you understand your medications and why you take them
- Understanding your conditions and any questions you may have about them
- Creation of a Personalized Care Plan with a goal, accountability, and motivation
- Assistance with managing care between your primary provider and specialty providers
- Coordination with home and/or community-based resources which can enhance all aspects of your care
Call (320) 269-8877 and ask to speak to a Care Coordinator or talk to your primary care provider at your next appointment.
CCM Health’s quality metrics are available upon request by calling (320) 269-8877.
Meet our team of professionals.
Nicole started at CCM Health in July, 2019 working as a Registered Nurse Care Coordinator. She thoroughly enjoys assisting patients manage their chronic conditions through a holistic approach while maintaining an optimal level of functioning to remain in their own home as long as possible. By providing greater support and access to care, this bridges the gaps and facilitates positive outcomes. Health promotion is a passion of hers while advocating for those in need.
Cathy started at CCM Health in December 2005. She has worked in various roles within the organization such as floor nurse, discharge planning, Hospice, controlled substance and memory care throughout her time at CCM Health. These experiences will enhance her ability to work with, understand and provide her with the necessary means to assist her patients with the help and tools needed to promote better health outcomes and obtain patient goals using a team approach.
Rachelle started at CCM Health in August of 2013. Rachelle is also a member of the Controlled Substance Care Team. She recently joined the Chronic Care Management Team as an RN Care Coordinator in June of 2020. Rachelle makes it a goal to truly get to know the patients she works with. She strongly believes in being a patient advocate and looks forward to working with you to coordinate the best care possible for you and your chronic conditions.