For more information or to schedule an appointment please call:
Chronic Care Management
Chronic Care Management is a program offered to CCM Health’s patients that have complex conditions or multiple health needs. Patients are referred by their provider and assigned a Registered Nurse Care Coordinator who helps the patient achieve their health care goals. Chronic Care Management works to help patients prevent unnecessary visits and achieve better health outcomes through a holistic approach.
Benefits of Chronic Care Management:
- 24/7 access to your health care team
- Priority access to your care team for urgent appointments
- Complete review of preventive care needs and scheduling of those needs
- Medication review to assure you understand your medications and why you take them
- Understanding your conditions and any questions you may have about them
- Creation of a Personalized Care Plan with goal creation, accountability and motivation
- Assistance with managing care between your primary provider and specialty providers
- Coordination with home and/or community-based resources which can enhance all aspects of your care
If you feel you may benefit from Chronic Care Management, ask your provider if this program is right for you!