For more information or to schedule an appointment please call:
Home Care Helps You Regain Your Independence
Studies show that people recover faster when they are in their own home. Our program helps patients get the care they need right in their home, allowing them to maintain a level of independence that improves their overall quality of life.
What is Home Care?
CCM Health Home Care is a hospital-based Medicare Certified Home Care Agency. A wide range of health care services can be provided to individuals in their homes as a way to supplement the care they received in the hospital or clinic. Qualified health professionals will administer individualized care, which can help relieve some of the stresses that accompany caring for yourself or for a loved one. Our trained staff works with your physician, offering you the prescribed medical care you need.
Who Can Benefit from Home Care?
People of all ages can benefit from our program. If you are recovering from health challenges, are disabled, chronically ill, or you need assistance with activities of daily living, you may be a great candidate for Home Care.
Services Available to You
This program offers a wide range of services, including:
- Skilled Care: Licensed nurses provide medication management, wound care, disease management, IV Therapy, post-operative care, and postpartum visits for new mothers and babies.
- Therapy: This includes physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Home Health Aide Care: A non-licensed professional will come to help individuals bathe, dress, and manage other personal cares.
- Homemaking Care: A homemaker will come to assist with light housekeeping and errands.
What Type of Home Do You Live In?
Home Care professionals will come to all sorts of homes, including single-family homes, apartments, assisted living complexes, adult foster homes, a relative’s home, and congregate housing with services.
Set Up Your Services Today!
Your physician will identify your specific health needs, which determines the type of care you should receive. When you call to set up care services, a registered nurse will:
- Come to your home to determine your specific care needs.
- Meet with your family to find out how they can be a part of your care.
- Develop a personalized Care Plan based on your physician’s orders.
- Arrange for the equipment and supplies you will need at home.
- Choose members of the care team who can best meet your needs.
How to Pay for Our Services
Our program is designed to meet your home healthcare needs as economically as possible. Payment options include self-pay, Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, Commercial Health Insurance, Managed Care, Workers’ Compensation, and Long-Term Care Insurance.
Enjoy Individualized Care from the Comforts of Your Home
We understand that your needs are unique. That is why our program makes a plan specifically designed for each individual. Whether your condition is simple or more complex, Home Care can provide the solution to help you live independently in your own home.