COVID-19 Information Page
CCM Health COVID-19 Informational Update
CCM Health COVID-19 Update – April 6, 2023
- CCM Health has removed the masking mandate for patients and staff that do not have respiratory symptoms at our care locations. This decision aligns with the CDC and MDH recommendation for healthcare organizations based on community transmission rates. In Chippewa County, we have achieved a low transmission rate and have maintained it for several weeks consistently.
- Please note that although CCM Health feels comfortable at this time for our organization to remove the mask mandate, we will continue to follow CDC and MDH recommendations which may include reinstituting a masking mandate if transmission rates increase and are sustained at a “high” level in the future.
- We are removing all visitation restrictions at this time. We will continue to screen visitors (using the same process we do for patients) and Patient Access staff will provide masks based on their symptoms and/or known positive exposure to COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Visitors will no longer be restricted from coming and going but we will still continue to only use the current entrances (main front, ED, and Rehab Services) at this time.
CCM Health COVID-19 Update – October 14, 2022
All visitors are required to go through a COVID-19 screening process. Provided that the visitor(s) has no symptoms identified during this process, the following visitor restrictions for clinic and hospital areas will apply:
- Patients of CCM Health may have up to 5 visitors accompany them for their appointment in the clinic.
- Patients of CCM health may have up to 2 visitors accompany them for their visit at one time if they are in the Emergency Department.
- Visitors must always wear a mask while in the facility, even while in the patient room, as able.
- Visitors must stay inside the patient room and should not move throughout the facility or sit in the waiting areas.
- Any exceptions to this should be approved by the ER Nurse, Charge Nurse, ED Manager Chain of Command.
- Patients of CCM Health may have up to 5 visitors at one time if they are in the hospital, following the guidelines above.
- Exceptions for End-of-Life care as approved by the Charge Nurse, Director of Inpatient Services Chain of Command.
- Patients who require a care conference or care collaboration with family may have 5 visitors per day following the guidelines above.
- All other family members who wish to participate should do so via teleconference.
- Patients who have an appointment with Oncology for a care conference, results, or collaboration with family/guardian for their care may have 2 visitors.
- Visitor(s) must leave medical center as soon as possible and are not allowed to remain for treatment, unless required for the safety of the patient.
No visitors will be allowed for Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) or COVID-19 positive patients.
These visitor restrictions also apply to all CCM Health employees and their families.
No other visitors will be allowed in the hospital or clinics at this time without prior authorization.
CCM Health does reserve the right to defer visiting for certain procedures, patients, and in accordance with community levels of outbreak on a case-by-case/day-to-day basis to ensure patient/staff safety and continuity of care for all patients present in the facility.
CCM Health COVID-19 Update – April 13, 2022
CCM Health Respiratory Illness Care Update
With the continued decrease of COVID-19 cases in our area, CCM Health will be resuming normal clinic appointments for patients with respiratory illnesses starting Monday, April 18, 2022.
Patients experiencing respiratory symptoms should call (320) 269-8877 and will have these appointment and walk-in clinic options available to be seen for respiratory illnesses during normal clinic hours:
- OPTION 1: Schedule an appointment with their primary care provider (If same day appointments are available with that provider.)
- OPTION 2: Schedule an appointment with a different CCM Health provider
- OPTION 3: Use CCM Health’s Walk-In Clinic (Available Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm)
Patients needing respiratory illness testing outside of Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm should go to CCM Health’s Urgent Care/ER.
For emergencies or difficulty breathing go to the emergency department.
Please Note: E-visits are also available at CCM Health for many types of appointments.
CCM Health’s main entrance will be open for all patients to use.
Patients and employees are still required to wear protective face masks over their nose and mouth when in all CCM Health clinic or hospital locations at this time.
Many thanks for your patience and understanding through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Vaccinations are now available at your clinic appointment, please call (320) 269-8877, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Helpful Resource Pages
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
– COVID-19 Minnesota Dashboard
– COVID-19 Screening Tool
– COVID-19 Testing Location Finder
– COVID-19 Dashboard (county information from Countryside Public Health)