Excellent Local Orthopedic Care
CCM Health offers a full range of orthopedic services and surgery right in Montevideo, MN to help you get back to living your life. Our orthopedic surgeons and highly trained care team treat acute and chronic muscle, bone, and joint concerns. Our goal is to make sure you have all the information you need and feel comfortable with the treatment plan that you and our orthopedic care team choose. In addition to making sure all your questions are answered, you will receive excellent treatment and the personal attention you deserve.
We strive to make your experience at CCM Health as pleasant as can be. We are proud to offer high-quality, compassionate care that is close and convenient to where you live.
At CCM Health, we use the most current nonsurgical and surgical treatments available.
Orthopedic services and surgery at CCM Health Montevideo Hospital and Clinic include:
- General Orthopedics
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases
- Arthroscopic shoulder, knee, ankle and elbow surgery.
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, hip, and knee replacement surgery.
- Ligament Reconstruction/Repair
- Knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- ACL reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthroscopy with labral repair
- Sports Medicine
- Treatment of sports and fitness related injuries and bone fracture ligament injuries
For prep instructions and FAQs, call us at (320) 321-8155 from 7:00am-3:30pm or at (320) 269-8877 for after-hours concerns.
Helpful Information for Families:
- Vending machines and The Café are located near the main lobby.
- CCM Health is located near multiple hotels in our area. Click here for a list.
- Surgery waiting area is located near our main entrance.