CCM Health Donates $13,000 To Local Organizations through its Community Investment Program
In early 2023, CCM Health announced that its Community Investment Program (CIP) was continuing and that it was proud to be a contributing member in the communities it serves. Between January 1- March 1, 2023, CCM Health’s CIP received more than $32,000 in grant and donation requests. After close review and discussion, CCM Health approved more than $13,000 in donations to go to many of the organizations that sent in requests.
CCM Health’s Community Investment Advisory Committee reviewed applications received from organizations in Montevideo and other local communities. The organizations that applied for grants were for programs focusing on health, wellness, education, and arts and culture. On Tuesday, April 4, 2023, CCM Health held an awards ceremony and presented grants to 10 organizations from the Montevideo area.
The organizations awarded larger grants for 2023 include:
- Montevideo High School Band Boosters
- Minnesota Valley Community Concert Association
- MACCRAY Community Education & Recreation
- Montevideo Middle School – Kids in the Community Day
- Junior Achievement North Program
- Montevideo High School – Sensory/Self-regulations rooms
- Montevideo Area Community Foundation
- Lee-Mar Ranch Equine Center
- Bring it Home Backpack Program
- Minnesota River Valley CEO Program
“Again in 2023, CCM Health’s Community Investment Program had a great variety of organizations apply that are working to make an impact on the lives of those that live in our region,” said Brian Lovdahl, CEO of CCM Health. “We are glad we can provide support to those organizations and are excited to see the positive outcomes they make.”
Through 2023, CCM Health has $4,000 still available to donate to organizations with community investment requests of $200 or less. For more information on CCM Health’s Community Investment Program, visit ccmhealthmn.com/community-investment-program.