Have your telehealth appointment with a CCM Health provider from the comfort of your own home.
Need care, but want the convenience of not going into the clinic?
Connect with a CCM Health provider for a telehealth visit by using your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer (webcam and microphone required).
CCM Health Telehealth provides care for children and adults for conditions including:
• Chronic condition appointments
• Behavioral Health
• Animal/insect bites
• Colds/flu symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and earache
• Cold sores
• Minor injuries
• Occupational Therapy
• Physical Therapy
• Rehab Services
• Skin conditions and rashes (eczema, poison ivy/oak, athlete’s foot, sunburn, etc.)
• Sinus infections
• Sore throat
• Speech Therapy
• Stomach conditions (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.)
• Pink eye
• UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
Don’t see a condition you need help with? Contact your CCM Health team by calling (320) 269-8877.