News & Resources
CCM Health Donates $15,000 to Local Organizations
In early 2021, CCM Health announced its Community Investment Program (CIP) and its commitment to continue being a contributing member in the communities it serves. Between January 1- March 1, 2021, CCM Health’s CIP received more than $30,000 in grant and donation requests. After close review and discussion, CCM Health approved $15,000 in donations to go to many of the organizations who sent in requests.
CCM Health’s community investment advisory committee reviewed applications received from organizations in Montevideo and other local communities. The organizations requesting funds were for programs focusing on wellness, education, arts and culture, diversity, and safety.
The organizations awarded larger funds from CCM Health for 2021 include:
- Montevideo High School Band Boosters
- Montevideo Public Schools Book Buddies Program
- Bring It Home Backpack Program
- City of Clara City Aquatic Program
- Montevideo High School Scholarship Fund
- Yellow Medicine East Scholarship Fund
- Montevideo Youth Baseball
- Thunder Hawk Care Program
- MACCRAY 2021 Formal
- Montevideo “Daybreak” After-Prom Party
- Cultural Diversity Council-UMNRV
“The Community Investment Program’s first year has been a success.” said Brian Lovdahl, CEO of
CCM Health. “It is great to see so many organizations working to improve our communities through different avenues and we are proud that we are able to support them.
Through 2021, CCM Health has $2,000 remaining to donate to organizations with community investment requests of $200 or less. For additional information on CCM Health’s community investment program, visit ccmhealthmn.com/community-investment-program/.